Mehran has been awarded
1- Businessman of the year Gold Medal
2- The Best Export Performance Trophy Award at 35th FPCCI Export Awards Jul 2010-Jun 2011 ceremony
Since the inception of Mehran Spice & Food Industries in 1975, in few years company grew to become one of the leading Food Industries around the world. In 1980 Mehran increased this range of products by adding Pickles and Chutneys and in 1985 Mehran introduced Ready Mix Spices in 2000 the most advanced Rice plant from Buhler Germany was installed and today Mehran Basmati Kernel Rice is the top selling Pakistani Basmati in the World.
All Mehrans products are processed and packed on automatic machines (mostly imported from Europe) during processing and packing all products are virtually untouched by human hands. The range of Mehran Products includes Spices, Ready Mix Spices, and Rice, Ready to cook Sweet Items, Vermicillies, Pickles, Chutneys, Juices, Pastes, Lentils and other allied food items. Mehrans Products contain the traditional taste of sub continental dishes. All Mehran products are tested for Physical, Chemical & Microbiological Properties.
Tastes and preferences change over time, so we have gone the extra mile in developing an improved taste of our recipe mixes range, with a fresh new look. Today Merhrans products are the choice all over the world.
* The Export Brands Icon Award Year 2010 and 2011 first ever in the history of Pakistan.
* The Best Export Brand of the Year Award 2010.
* Mehran is consecutively winning FPCCIs Best Export Performance Award since 1984 and has won 27 awards in a row.
Besides other national and international awards, enormously succeeding in pioneering the countrys exports in non traditional items across the globe.
* Mehran won The Best Exporters of Branded Basmati Rice Award by Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) on the occasion of 4th Annual Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan Export Trophy (2007-2008) ceremony, held in July 2009.
* One more milestone for Mehran Group crowned as The Best Export Performance Gold Medal by Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industries on the occasion of their 50th Anniversary (Golden Jubilee) Ceremony, in September 2009.
In last five years the company growth remained more than 30pc every year.
* Mehran Group is ISO 9001-certified & has ISO-22000 certification is in progress.
* Mehran Group is continuously spreading its wings by establishing comprehensive production units as follows.
* 1975 Mehran Spice & Food Industries, SITE Karachi-Pakistan
* 1988 Pure Food Ltd, Jabel Ali Frezon-Dubai
* 2002 Thar Roller Flour Mill at Naukot, Tharparkar Dist, Sindh-Pakistan
* 2003 Mehran Spice & Food Ind in Korangi Industrial Area Karachi
* 2007 Gul Mohammed Spice Factory in Jeddah-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Senator Gul Mohammed Lot is the Chairman and CE of Mehran Group; with his vision and leadership Mehran has reached the level which is hardly achievable. He has played a vital role in establishing Mehran as a leading brand worldwide.
Mehrans Launch in Pakistan
Keeping in view the global success of Mehran, the company has launched it products in Pakistan.
The spice market in Pakistan is ever expanding and penetration into such a huge market is a challenging task.