NAWAIWAQT GROUP
 
 
 
missing persons present in Ferrari Camps, SC told
 
 
 
missing persons present in Ferrari Camps, SC told

ISLAMABAD  - The Supreme Court was informed Thursday that two missing persons, namely Dr Naddem Baloch and Abdul Ghaffar Kohlu, allegedly abducted by the intelligence agencies, were in the Ferrari Camps.
During the proceedings, Additional Attorney General Shah Khawar presented a letter of Ministry of Defence. He said according to the letter two out of eight missing persons, namely Dr Naddem Baloch and Abdul Ghaffar Kohlu, allegedly abducted by the intelligence agencies, were in the Ferrari Camps.
Justice Nasirul Mulk inquired from Shah Khawar what are Ferrari Camp? The AAG replied Ferrari Camps are the training centres for the separatist elements.
The letter further stated that the military personnel including Major Saif and Major Munir had been alleged for the enforced disappearance of the missing persons, and these two officials would be tried under Army Act 1952.
A three-member bench of the apex court, headed by Justice Nasirul Mulk, hearing the Blaochistan High Court Bar Association petition clubbed the suo moto case regarding mass grave in Khuzdar with the Balochistan law and order and missing person’s case.
The court inquired about the outcome of the meeting of Ministry of Defense and Interior over the issue of missing persons in Blaochistan. The court was informed that according DSP CID, Balochistan, one missing person Kao Khan had been recovered. The court was further informed that Kao Khan was produced before a local magistrate and his statement had been recorded and thereafter, he was handed over to his father.
Nasrullah Baloch, Chairman Voice of Missing Persons, Balochistan, confirmed to the court that Kao Khan had been handed over to his father. He requested the court to order for providing security to the protest rally comprising relatives of missing persons of Blaochistan, as they have reached Gujrat and needed protection.
The court however, told him that it cannot pass an order regarding the security of the protest convoy. During the hearing, Kamran Murtaza, President Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) also requested the court to club the mass grave incident of District Khzdar with the case of missing persons of Blaochistan which the court accepted and adjourned further hearing till March 7.
Chief Justice Tassaduq Hussain Jillani had taken suo moto notice on the press report, carrying statement of Nasrullah Baloch, Chairman of Voice of Baloch Missing Persons, seeking Judicial probe into mass graves in Khuzdar.
According to him, the mass graves have been discovered in Khuzdar, adding that three of the dead bodies have been identified which according to him are part of the missing persons list.
The hearing was adjourned till March 7.

 
 
on epaper page 2
 
 
more in Islamabad

ISLAMABAD : Jamshed Dasti, an independent MNA, on Wednesday said that he has decided not to ...

ISLAMABAD- As the talks between the government and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) failed on ...

 
Comments
comments powered by Disqus
 
 
NAWAIWAQT GROUP