NAWAIWAQT GROUP
 
 
 
Lahore: Brothers killed by gas leak
 
 
 
Lahore: Brothers killed by gas leak

Lahore- Two real brothers died of poisonous gas in a factory of the provincial capital today.
Police said that two real brothers working in a factory located in Baghbanpura area of Lahore went unconscious due to accumulation of poisonous gas. Both were suffocated to death before they could be rescued and shifted to hospital. The bodies of deceased were handed over to the heirs after medico legal formalities.

 
 
 
 
more in Lahore

LAHORE - Parts of the country received rainfall of varying intensities on Monday, bringing l...

LAHORE  - Four new sections including the section 7 of anti-terrorism act has been incl...

September 02, 2014
September 02, 2014
 
Comments
comments powered by Disqus
 
 
NAWAIWAQT GROUP