LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The origins of a crudely made anti-Muslim movie that sparked violent protests in Egypt and Libya began to slowly emerge on Wednesday, with an actress in the California production saying she was duped and was unaware it was about the Holy Prophet.Cindy Lee Garcia of Bakersfield, California, who appears briefly in clips of the film posted online, said she answered a casting call last year to appear in a movie.“It looks so unreal to me, it’s like nothing that we even filmed was there. There was all this weird stuff there,” Garcia told Reuters in a phone interview.Clips from the movie had been posted online for weeks before apparently triggering violent demonstrations on Tuesday at the US embassy in Cairo and consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in which US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. Garcia said the film was shot in the summer of 2011 inside a church near Los Angeles, with actors standing in front of a “green screen,” used to depict background images. About 50 actors were involved, she said.An expired casting notice at Backstage.com listed a film named “Desert Warrior” that it described as a low-budget “historical Arabian Desert adventure film.” None of the characters were identified in the casting call. “They told me it was based on what it was like 2,000 years ago at the time of the Holy Prophet Jesus,” Garcia said. “Like the time Christ was here.”Several US news organizations on Tuesday night had reported that the film was produced by a man who identified himself as an Israeli-American property developer, Sam Bacile. He had told the media organisations that the film cost $5m, some of which was paid by around 100 Jewish donors.