RAWALPINDI – Seven members of a family sustained burnt injuries when fire broke out at their house Thursday’s morning owing to gas leakage at Sanghar Town near Bilal Masjid, Khokhar Chowk, Shaheen Town.
According to details, the fire broke out as Sultan’s family members did not put out the gas heater when they went to sleep Wednesday night. At around 5:27 am, the fire engulfed the house due to some spark in the house injuring the seven members.
The locals informed the Rescue 1122, which rushed to the scene and started rescue operation. On the other hand, a huge fire also broke out at a perfume factory at Dingi Khoe, Raja Bazaar while Rescue 1122 firefighters reached the scene to engulf the fire. No causality or injury was reported.