KARACHI - Condemning the terrorist incidents in Quetta, the APML has demanded the government to take notice of these criminal activities which disrupted the law and order situation in Balochistan.
The statement issued here from central information secretariat of APML further stated that it seems that government is helpless before these anti-country elements and could not catch them for the safety of Baloch people.
She said that so-called sardars of Balochistan are also engaged in the decisions against the constitution and laws and they are supporting these activities as well.
She urged the government to give free-hand to the LEAs to cope with culprits engaged in conspiracy of destabilizing the Balochistan and the country.
Aasia said that few political parties were criticising the LEAs just for the sake of their minor political interests which resulted in the down of morale of police officers in Balochistan.
“Many officers of police have refused to serve in Balochistan due to this situation and if government would give them full powers, they would serve better and would end the anti-country elements,” the spokesperson added. Meanwhile, Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah has taken stern notice of hand grenades and crackers’ attacks on the residences of provincial ministers and MPAs.
A statement here on Tuesday said that the Chief Minister has directed the Inspector General of Police, Sindh, and Home Department that effective security steps be taken for the protection of the ministers, members of Sindh Assembly and the office bearers of the party.
Moreover, the spokesman of Bilawal House Karachi, Aijaz Durrani, has strongly condemned the hand grenade attack on the residence of Sindh Minister for Local Bodies, Agha Siraj Durrani.
In a statement on Tuesday he said that such cowardly acts cannot frighten the leaders and workers of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) who would continue their mission for the betterment of the people in accordance with the vision of President Asif Ali Zardari and Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto.
He also deplored attack on the public meeting of MNA Ms. Nafisa Shah.
He said that these were part of a conspiracy. However, such conspiracies would be frustrated with the help of the people and that the perpetrators will not be able to achieve their ulterior motives, he added.
ALTAF CONDEMNS ATTACK ON MALALA: MQM chief Altaf Hussain has strongly condemned the attack on the award-winning student from Sawat Malala Yousufzai.
Expressing deep sorrow on the incident, he said that firing upon innocent students and injuring them was blatant terrorism, and the perpetrators behind this vile act should be swiftly brought to justice, said a statement issued by the MQM here on Tuesday.
Altaf Hussain said that Malala Yousufzai had been working indefatigably for promoting education despite difficult circumstances.
He appealed to the government to take serious notice of the attack and take action against the elements involved in it.
He expressed sympathies to the students who were injured in the attack and prayed for their speedy recovery.