Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Tuesday said that all proofs regarding the murder of shaheed Benazir Bhutto was gathered and the proceedings against the accused were commenced. Giving a briefing to Sindh Assembly regarding the proceedings of Benazir murder case, Malik said that people wanted to know regarding the murderers of their beloved leader Benazir and for the first time the report had been announced publically. Malik said that we all know how Benazir was tortured during the tenure of PML-N and former president Pervez Musharraf. “Pervez Musharraf threatened Benazir that if she comes to Pakistan before elections he would not provide security to her”. “We all know that which mindset killed Benazir and who were the planners, carriers and executers of this incident,” he said.