5 of a family die due to gas leakage

ISLAMABAD   -   Five members of a family died due to gas leakage at Dadyala village near Naval Anchorage in federal capital, informed police on Monday. The incident reportedly occurred due to gas leakage in the limits of Police Station Lohibher. 

All the victims were shifted to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences for autopsy.  

The dead were identified as Rafaqat, his wife Fuqraj Bibi (36), and three children namely Hussain Ali, 10, Amna Rafaqat, 7, and Muhammad Ali (6).


ePaper - Nawaiwaqt