Five people were electrocuted in Dera Murad Jamali, Balochistan Friday.
As per details, five people including a couple, two children and a guest lost their lives after receiving an electric shock.
The bodies were moved to a nearby hospital, while as per initial reports, the identity of the deceased could not be ascertained.
Earlier, three people including a toddler died from electrocution in separate incidents as rain struck Pakpattan, Punjab.
According to details, a 30-year-old youth lost his life after an electric shock in Sabzi Mandi area of Pakpattan, while a two-year-old girl received shock after she touched a power cable.
Separately in village 67, a 32 years old man lost his life after receiving electric shock.