DUBAI (Reuters) - Bahrain's largest Shi'ite opposition group Wefaq said on Sunday it planned to pull out of a dialogue set up by the govt, which aims to heal divisions and offer reforms after mass pro-democracy protests rocked the Gulf island kingdom earlier this year. "The Wefaq board decided to pull out of the so-called National Consensus Dialogue and submitted its decision to the Wefaq Shura council for ratification. The Wefaq team will not attend today's (dialogue) session," Khalil al-Marzouq, a spokesman, told Reuters. Wefaq had complained for weeks the opposition had been given too small a fraction of seats - 35 out of 300 - and was overpowered by pro-govt representatives.