QUETTA - The Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) Balochistan chapter has slammed the government for its failure in maintaining law and order across the province, announcing that a sit-in will be staged at Meezan Chowk tomorrow (July 19). Addressing a press conference at a camp established at Meezan Chowk here Sunday, JI Balochistan Ameer Abdul Matin Akhundzada said gifts in the shape of bodies packed in sacks started reaching the people of Balochistan after the meeting of federal cabinet in the provincial capital. The elements behind the killing and dumping of Baloch missing people have claimed that there will be complete peace in the province by August 14, he said, adding that the federal cabinet did not discuss the real issues of Balochistan. He claimed that after the meeting a new trend of killing the missing people and packing their bodies in sacks had been started. We consider these bodies a gift for the people of Balochistan from the federal government he regretted, adding, Before the meeting, the bodies of Baloch missing people were being recovered from different deserted areas, while the bodies, now, packed in sacks had been reaching the congested areas. Karachi culture is being introduced in Balochistan. He said the people struggling for human rights at their own resources were being eliminated. The security forces have been given a free hand to violate human rights, the JI leader said, alleging that the former CCPO was responsible for the killing of five foreigners in Kharotabad but he had been given retirement with full honour and the report of the commission was not given due importance. He announced that the JI will stage a sit-in at Meezan Chowk on July 19. Meanwhile, the activists of Baloch National Front staged a demonstration in front of Quetta Press Club. The protesters chanted slogans against the government and the killing of missing people in the province.