Boy dies due to suffocation, father falls unconscious

BUREWALA    -   Son died due to suffocation and father fell unconscious after gas leak­age while digging the well at 471/EB village. Accord­ing to information, a laborer Muhammad Yusuf and his son Abu Bakar were busy in digging a well at 471/EB village and suffocated due to sudden release of poison­ous gas from the deep well. Upon receiving the informa­tion, Rescue teams pulled out father and son from the well.v Abu Bakar found died while his father’s condition was critical and was shifted to THQ hospital.

ePaper - Nawaiwaqt