SAHIWAL-At least 12 persons were injured, four of them critical, in a gas cylinder blast on Railway Road on Sunday. The blast occurred at an LPG decanting shop, owned by a local influential person. The cylinder of rickshaw was being refuelled when a driver lit up cigarette which caused the blast. After the blast, a fire erupted at the shop. However, Rescue 1122 rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. The 12 injured including rickshaw drivers were admitted to DHQ Hospital. Shopkeeper Rao Sadaqat fled the scene after the incident.