QUETTA-Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has strongly condemned the attack on Police Training Centre in Quetta and directed the federal and provincial authorities to bring the perpetrators to task as soon as possible.
The Prime Minister has especially shown concern over the safety and security of under training cadets at the Centre and directed that utmost efforts must be made to save precious lives while hunting down the terrorists.
The Prime Minister asked the provincial government and Ministry of Interior to brief him on the evolving situation on continuous basis.
While praying for swift recovery of those injured during the attack, Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif directed for extending best medical treatment to them.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired a high-legal emergent meeting at the Governor's House on Wednesday to chalk out a new strategy to save the Provincial metropolitan city in particular and the entire Baluchistan in general from onslaught of religious extremists, terrorist outfits and foreign-sponsored agents and contractors.
It was in fact a combination of civil and military top leaderships that assembled in this terror-ridden capital to deliberate ways and means to protect the population's lives and property that have become victims of foreign-funded outfits and networks.
Chief Minister Baluchistan, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif, Interior Minister General Janjua, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali, Governor Baluchistan, DG ISI Lt. General Rizwan Akhtar, Lt. General Amir Riaz Commander Southern Comnand, DG MI Maj General Zaki Manj and DGMO Maj General Sahir Shamshad, Inspector General Frontier Constabulary also attended the meeting.
IG FC and local commander ISI briefed the participants about the nature of Tuesday night attack on the police cadets hostel claiming over 67 lives and injuring well over 120 others. They also explained the clean-up operation carried out jointly by FC and Light Commando Unit of the army.
List of Shuhada
- Capt Roohullah
1. 7923 Asif Murad (Turbat)
2. 7928 Zubair Ahmed (Turbat)
3. 7948 Asif Hussain (Turbat)
4. Muhammad Noor (Panjgur)
5. 7952 Shah Khalid (Loralai)
6. 7951 M. Yousaf (Pashin)
7. 7888 Janib Ali (Panjgur)
8. Murad (Turbat)
9. Sartaj (Turbat)
10. 7935 Mehmood (Turbat)
11. Amir (Qilla Abdullah)
12. 7969 Waseem Jawad (Turbat)
13. 7952 Liaqat Ali
14. 7974 Amin
15. 7966 M. Abbas (Qilla Abdulah)
16. 7962 Shahbaz (Quetta)
17. 7964 Gulzar (Turbat)
18. 7961 Abdul Hakim (Turbat)
19. 7970 M. Yousaf (Turbat)
20. 7971 Shakeel (Gwadar)
21. 7926 Abdul Qadir (Pasni)
22. 7965 M. Tayab (Qillah Abdullah)
23. 7941 Salar Ahmed (Dera Bugti)
24. Abdul Wahid 7940 (Panjgr)
25. Dilawar 7956 (Quetta)
26. Shuaib 7929 (Turbat)
27. Haider Ali 7968 (Dera Bugti)
28. Majid Ali 7937 (Panjgur)
29. Shahid Hussain 7930 (Turbat)
30. Sharad ud din 7953 (Qillah Abdullah)
31. Tariq 7939 (Turbat)
32. Majid Ali 7979 (Turbat)
33. Naveed Ahmed 7960 (Panjgur)
34. Shahid Hussain 7957 (Panjgur)
35. AMIN Ullah 7972 (Panjgur)
36. Mrhboob 7950 (Panjgur)
37. Ismail 7931 (Turbat)
38. Zahir Ahmed 7983 (Panjgur)
39. Muhammad Hayat 7986 (Harnai)
40. Ab Jabbar 7987 (Sibi)
41. Naseeb Ullah 7980 (Qilla Abdullah)
42. 7983 Muhammad Nasim (Qilla Abdullah)
43. 7958 Liaqat Ali (Panjgur)
44. 7944 Chakar Ali (Turbat)
45. 7967 Imdad (Qilla Abdullah)
46. Shuaib7929 (Turbat)
47. 7940 Ferdoos (Turbat)
48. 7943 Ijaz (Khuzdar)
49. 7945 Ashfaq Ahmed (Panjgur)
50. 7967 Sartaj Gani 7967 (Turbat)
51. 7955 Abrar Ahmed (Loralai)
52. Asif Hayat7990 (Turbat)
53. Mohib Ullah7963 (Mustung).
There are 7 unidentified dead bodies