Two workers burnt in fire at cloth factory

OUR STAFF REPORTER LAHORE Two workers sustained burn injuries while cloth and other valuables worth millions of rupees were reduced to ashes when fire broke out in a cloth dying factory situated at Sufi Shafi Road here in Shahdara area, firefighters said on Friday. Rescue workers said that the fire broke out due to short-circuiting. A number of vehicles of fire-brigade and Rescue 1122 reached the spot soon after the incident and launched the rescue operation. Rescue workers said that two labourers also received burn injuries and were shifted to a nearby hospital after first aid.

ePaper - Nawaiwaqt