LAHORE - A 32-year-old poverty-stricken man attempted suicide after sprinkling oil on his body in Nawankot area on Thursday, locals and sources close to the investigators said. Mehboob Akram, resident of Lichiabad at Bund Road, was worried owing to unemployment as a result of which, the family often quarrelled with him. Police investigators said on the day of incident, the victim again quarrelled with his family on the aforesaid issue. He locked himself in a room and sprinkled oil on his body and set himself to fire, a police source said. Police concerned however maintained that the victim suffered multiple burn injuries and was also shifted to the Burn Unit where his condition was told critical till filing of this report. 4 bodies laid to rest Abeer Welfare Trust laid three bodies to rest, which were found from various areas of the City on Thursday. According to a press release, a dead body of a 55-year-old unnamed man was recovered from Sheesh Mahal Road near Data Darbar. Meanwhile, a 60-year-old Zarina Bibi died but none of her heirs claimed her. Similarly, a 30-year-old youth was crushed to death under Super Parcel Train in Ravi Road police area on Thursday. Abeer Trust recovered all the three bodies and laid them to rest. Girl reunited with parents National Highways & Motorway Police N-5 Central reunited a kidnapped girl and arrested two abductors on Thursday. As per details, on the tip of a bus driver, patrolling officers disembarked the accused namely Zaib and Qaiser, residents of Khanewal, from the bus and on initial interrogation it was revealed that the accused had kidnapped the girl. The girl later told her name Shazia, 13, resident of Lodhran. The motorway police approached her family at his residence at Lodhran and the girl was handed over to her family in presence of the local police. Crushed A 28-year-old unidentified youth was crushed to death while crossing a road near Manga Mandi police precincts on Thursday. Police said a speedy car near Sukh Chain Garden crushed the deceased, who suffered multiple wounds. The driver, however, escape from the scene. The locals however rushed the injured to a nearby hospital where the doctors pronounced him dead. Later an Edhi ambulance shifted the body to the City morgue for autopsy. Body recovered A body of a 25-year-old unidentified youth was recovered from Deek Nullah in Factory Area on Thursday. Police reached the spot at Kot Abdul Malik and recovered the body. According to locals, the body was floating in the Nullah. The hands and feet were tightened with a rope when we recovered the body, an on duty police officer said. Later, Edhi ambulance shifted the body to the morgue for autopsy.