LAHORE – Batteries, cameras and other valuables worth million of rupees were reduced to ashes when fire broke out at different moviemakers shops in the City on Tuesday. Fire erupted at moviemakers and CDs shops at Bhatta Chowk, North Cantonment, due to the short circuiting. Resultantly, motorbikes, DVD players, CDs, batteries and other valuables were reduced to ashes. Similarly, a cottage of Sher Muhammad was set ablaze by someone in Hanjerwal police area. As a result, Rehmat Bibi and Saleem sustained multiple burns and were taken to the Burn Unit of the Mayo Hospital. In both incidents, fire fighters of the City District Government and Rescue 1122 extinguished the fire within no time. No loss of life was reported.